We are a Church full of people who are living our lives to reflect Jesus. As a local congregation, we try to make disciples of all age groups. Caring for everyone and building a Christian community where all are equally valued and anyone can serve.
Worship has taken place on the site since 1640 – maybe even before then. As a result there’s plenty of history to learn.
See more details on the page about the history of the parish and some of its people.
The church building occupies an enviable site on a hill overlooking Strangford Lough –
there can’t be many better views from church grounds anywhere in Ireland. As a result of it being built on a hill, the parish can be seen from anywhere in Killyleagh and even out on the Lough as well.
Killyleagh Parish is part of the Church of Ireland, in the Diocese of Down and Dromore. Vision and leadership is provided by our Bishop, Harold Miller over 70 parishes across County Down, and into parts of Co. Armagh.